Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our website. You may be asked to give us personal details at certain points on this site. The provision of such information is entirely at your own discretion. Serco Leisure Operating Limited declares that all personal information will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018.
Personal information collected on this website will not be used for any purposes other than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers or market research. For these purposes, the information may be stored, processed and may be passed on to other carefully selected organisations relevant to the products and services you have purchased from us.
All rights are reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution nor reposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that are subject to third party copyright.
Please note the images used in this website are used to portray the types of facilities and activities available and be representative of the customer base. Actual facilities may vary from what is shown.
The Bookings and Cancellations Policy is as follows
Can be made online only
- All bookings (for which a fee is applicable) should be paid for at the time of booking.
- Any customers failing to attend a booking within the defined period may, at the discretion of the manager, attend a later session on the same day if spaces are available.
- Any cancellation made with more than 24 hours’ notice to the start of the session booked will be rearranged for another more convenient time and date. However this booking is not eligible for a refund and will never be then eligible for a refund once moved, even if cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice on the next occasion.
- Any cancellation made with less than 24 hours’ notice of the start of the session booked will not be refunded or moved to an alternative day or time, and any alternative session booked will be charged at the standard admission prices.
- Cancellations can be made online using the enquiry form.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and cancel confirmed bookings due to circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to this. Whenever this occurs, reasonable attempts to contact you will be made by Wipeout Arena as soon as possible and in advance of your booking. You will then be given the option to either transfer your booking to another mutually agreeable time/date or receive a full and prompt refund of all monies paid to us.
The Activity has a zero tolerance approach to unacceptable verbal and physical behaviour directed towards staff and customers. Behaviour that is regarded as unacceptable includes but is not limited to:
- Excessive shouting
Any unacceptable behaviour will be taken very seriously and may result in the immediate ejection from the centre and the permanent exclusion of offenders.
Limitation of Liability
- The company cannot be held responsible for activities not being available, set up and activities may vary subject to circumstances out of the company’s control.
- Customers warrant and represent that they are capable of engaging in the activity provided which they attend, and that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort and physical condition. Customers may not participate while either injured or under medication prescribed by their doctor without first obtaining the prior approval of such doctor.
- Customers are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting the activity, and the Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- With the exception of loss or damage to personal property, the Company will compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer if it fails to carry out its obligations under this agreement or to a reasonable standard or breaches any duties imposed on it by law (including if the Company causes the death or personal injury to you by its negligence) unless that failure is attributable to:
- your own fault;
- a third party unconnected with the Company's provision of the activity under this agreement; or
- events which neither the Company nor its suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled even if it had taken all reasonable care.