YOU at this moment agree TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER and booking terms:
I am the participant and/or parent/guardian of the child/ren that I have purchased an entry ticket for. I wish myself/those child/ren to participate in Wipeout Arena activities including, but not limited to bouncing, inflatable theme park access including all activities contained within (collectively hereinafter called the Activities) organised and trading as Wipeout Arena (the Company)..
I declare that if I am not the parent or guardian of the child/ren I have authority from the child/rens parent or guardian to agree this waiver form on their behalf and disclose the child/rens personal information.
I agree that I am responsible for the child/ren in my care and undertake to ensure that he/she/they undertake the Activities in accordance with the safety rules and advice that I and he/she/they receive along with any oral instructions or advice given to me and he/she/them prior to or during the session.
I acknowledge that I am responsible for the safety and supervision of the child/ren (and the safety of their possessions). I will ensure that I pay particular attention to any under 8 year olds and will supervise them at all times.
I certify that to the best of my knowledge the child/ren do not have any medical conditions which might have the effect of making it more likely that he/she/they be involved in an incident which could result in injury to him/her/themselves or others (if in any doubt, please check with the child/rens parents or guardian).
I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety (and the safety of my possessions) while undertaking the Activities.
I certify that to the best of my knowledge I do not have a medical condition which might have the effect of making it more likely that I will be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself or others. To the best of my knowledge I am not pregnant.
Participants enter and take part in Wipeout Arena activities at their risk. The promoter (Wipeout Arena), the venue and any associated staff members take no responsibility for injuries or damages caused at Wipeout Arena.
I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident any necessary treatment can be administered to me/the under 18 I have purchased an entry ticket for.
I acknowledge and accept that the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and can be physically testing and I/he/she/they should not undertake the Activities unless I/he/she/they am(is/are) physically able to.
The following contra indications have been identified and those with these conditions are advised not to participate. These include, but may not be limited to:
Forces and actions that could aggravate physical conditions
Excessive participant weight (which would increase the forces on the participant’s body, would could lead to an increased risk of bone and joint damage and would be an indicator of general lack of fitness and appropriateness of the activity for the participant)
Heart or lung conditions
Back or neck conditions (including Rodded back and Brittle bones)
High blood pressure
Spine, musculoskeletal or head injury
Achondroplasia (disproportionate Dwarfism)
Customers with Down’s Syndrome and neck instability prior to taking part in such activities, customers are asked to obtain evidence that a GP or paediatrician has screened them using the screening test developed by the British Gymnastics Association for Atlanto-Axial Instability. Approval for participation signed by the GP or paediatrician should be provided before taking part in any trampolining activities.
Flashing lights might be used during the jumping session that might affect some people with epilepsy.
Where a customer has epilepsy, which is totally controlled by medication and has been completely free from seizures for at least one year, no special precautions are necessary.
Customers with uncontrolled epilepsy and parents of children with uncontrolled epilepsy should seek their GP’s approval for taking part taking into account the following:
The type, severity and frequency of seizures
The presence or absence of warning signs
Known trigger factors, (e.g. cold, stress, excitements, noise or dazzling lights)
I acknowledge and accept that CCTV images of all entrants may be monitored and recorded throughout the premises used by Wipeout Arena for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety.
I agree the Participant should inform the Wipeout Crew of any illnesses / injuries / allergies / medical conditions upon entry.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff if any member of the party is on any medication upon entry.
All Users agree that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Wipeout Arena unless they have read Wipeout Arena safety instructions on display below and entry to Wipeout Arena. By entering you/the child/ren you have purchased a ticket/s for agrees to the rules as follows:
- I will comply with the height, weight and age restrictions specified by Wipeout Arena.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of children inside Wipeout Arena. Wipeout Arena staff are purely there for the safety of equipment and the use of selected equipment.
- Before participating, users will remove jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables.
- Participants will not eat or drink while participating in activities provided by Wipeout Arena.
- Participants will at all times only carry out activities that are within their skill level and of which they can retain control at all times.
- Participants will at all times follow the instruction Wipeout Arena staff.
- Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle the safety apparatus and go into areas of the arena which are cornered off.
- Participants will not try to forward flip, back flip or land anyway but the way which is intended on any of the inflatable/activities.
- Participants will only rest in the designated seating and rest areas away from activities.
- Participants confirm that they are not pregnant. You should not participate if pregnant.
- Participants confirm that if they have any medical condition that they believe may affect their ability to compete at Wipeout Arena they must consult a qualified medical practitioner before engaging.
- Any injuries within Wipeout Arena must be reported to our team leaders in the arena so an incident report can be made for Wipeout Arena files.
- Participants confirm that anyone entering Wipeout Arena is of the required age *5years plus (*under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult for general admission sessions) and 18+ for adult sessions. Children aged 4 years and under are only permitted to attend the Wipeout Tots sessions and they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All prices are INCLUDING VAT
BY PURCHASING TICKETS AND TICKING OUR WAIVER SECTION OF THE BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE WAIVER FOR ENTRY AND ASSOCIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING.